- All staff including male waiters will be wearing masks
- Due to the frequent consumption of food and beverages, attending girls are not required to wear masks. However, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask you are welcome to do so.
- Continual cleaning of all surfaces throughout the cruise will take place
- Mandatory check-in, temperature check and use of hand sanitiser is required by all guests prior to boarding
- No communal dancing – although dancing at your table is allowed and (strongly!) encouraged
- Please contact us if you are self-isolating, quarantining or have any symptoms prior to boarding
- Total capacities are limited and social distancing measures in place, continually monitored and in accordance with Government regulations and safety requirements
Sorry, strictly over 18’s event only! Photo ID Required.
Please ensure your party is ready and waiting from 6.30pm – 6.45pm at the latest, at the Star Casino Wharf. This is where you will check in and collect your tickets. Please provide the booking name at check in. Ensure all your party has arrived prior to check in. The cruise departs at 7.15pm Sharp, as we only have a limited time at the wharf, the boat cannot wait for anyone running late.
54/56 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009. Located directly across the road from Star City.
No, you can have as few or as many guests as you wish.
The more, the merrier!
We welcome the gay community
We tend to book out in advance, so it’s a good idea to book in as early as possible. Once you have made a tentative reservation, we require a $40.00 Non-transferable or non-refundable deposit per person within 7 days to secure your booking. The final balance is then due one week prior to your cruise date. You may pay by credit card or direct deposit.
Once you have paid a $40.00 deposit per lady, your seats are confirmed. If you have a lady who cannot attend, she will lose the deposit. Please ensure your group have all confirmed prior to paying.
If you wish to add to your booking once you have paid the deposits, you may add on providing that we still have availability.
To ensure quick and orderly transactions, we ask that you have one group organiser who collects all the money from the girls and sends the payment to us.
No, all tickets must be booked prior to the night
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds should you miss the boat, so be sure to get there well ahead of time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (READ THE WILDBOYS AFLOAT COMPETITION FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE)
Terms & Conditions–Wildboys Afloat Competition
Facebook & Instagram
1. The Promoter is All Occasion Cruises ABN 79 100 782 787 (referred to as “Wildboys Afloat”) of 5-11 Bank Street Pyrmont NSW 2009. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
3. Entry is open to anyone who tags a user in the comments on the “Wildboys Afloat Giveaway Post” on the Wild Boys Afloat Instagram page and follows the page, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
6. The competition commences on 28/1/21 at 7PM AEDT. Entries close 7/2/21 at 11:59PM AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries via computer generation and not attributable to a valid individual will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
How to enter
8. Entrants may enter the competition by:
a. Follow the Wildboys Afloat Instagram page OR the Wildboys Afloat Facebook page
b. Tagging a person in the comments section of the dedicated Wildboys Afloat competition post on either/both Facebook and Instagram
9. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet
Service Provider and such costs shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry. An entrant’s entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise
objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audiovisual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
14. Entrants may enter multiple times. Entrants can enter across Facebook and Instagram. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
Draw and Notification of winner
15. The prize winners will be an entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is selected by nominated staff from McKenzie Partners, determined randomly via an OLGR approved Random Number Selector, on 8/2/21 at 10AM AEDT, at Level 1, 11-17 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
16. The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram within two days of the draw. Winner’s name will be published on the Wildboys Afloat Instagram/Facebook page as a story by 8/2/21 5pm AEST.
17. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Level 1, 11-17 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 9/2/21 5PM AEDT (early draw due to the timely nature of the prize and the prompt method of winner communication). The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by Instagram DM within one (1) day of that draw. Winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be published on the Wildboys Afloat Instagram page by 9/2/21 5PM AEDT.
Prize on offer
20. Total prize pool value is up to $190.00 (including GST) as at 28/1/21. There will be one (1) winner, who will receive:
2x tickets to Wildboys Afloat cruise (March redemption as mutually agreed between the winner and the prize provider), departing 6:45PM on an agreed Saturday. Tickets valued at $95.00 per person (not to be exchanged for an alternate date unless otherwise agreed by promoter).
21. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If an entrant under 18 years of age wins a prize then their parent or guardian must sign the legal release referred to in this clause on the minor’s behalf.
24. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
25. Prize must be taken on the nominated date specified and mutually agreed. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
26. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
27. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability.
30. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Bankstown Sports or the advertising or marketing thereof and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
31. Each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created or otherwise submitted to the Promoter in connection with that entrant’s entry or participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). Each entrant warrants that the Promoter is free to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and neither the entrant nor any third party will be entitled to any fee for such use.
32. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
33. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
34. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
35. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion.
36. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, emails, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
37. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter via https://aocruises.com.au/.
38. This competition is a game of chance, and skill determines no part in determining the winner.
Once availability of your cruise has been checked, a tentative cruise booking will be made for the number of tickets requested and a confirmation will be sent to your email address. Deposits are due within 7 days.
Please note that a cruise booking is not secured until we receive a $40.00 deposit per lady. All deposits paid are non-refundable or non-transferable. Final payment is due one week prior to cruise date or in exact amount in cash on the evening.
Terms and Conditions
Enquire about your Wild Girls night out
A tentative reservation will hold your hens night, girls night out or birthday cruise booking for 7 days, after which a deposit of $40.00 per lady is required. Your final balance is due 7 days prior to your cruise date.
Enquire now for availability and pricing.
Once availability has been checked, a tentative booking will be made for the number of tickets requested and a confirmation will be sent to your email address. You may add to your booking at any time, providing tickets are still available.
Please note that a booking is not secured until we receive a $40.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per lady. Your confirmation with your personal quote is valid for seven days only and subject to availability. Please contact our friendly staff on 02 9809 1666 should you not receive an email confirmation.